14 de septiembre de 2008

4

Happy Gotcha Day Kimo and Sabi!

. Brownie

Kimo and Sabi:
I hope you get many Gotcha Days more!
DON'T FORGET to visit Kimo and Sabi today :-)
(I did my best with the graphic, as you know, I don't know how to edit photos :-s, but it's okay)

"You know you've grown up when you stop wishing you were older. You know you've gotten old when you start wishing you were younger."
- Bill Mech

Si te gustó esta Aventura talvéz te guste:

4 Browniez hasta ahora:

Kimo and Sabi dijo...

Thank you so much! You have a lovely Sunday!

Misty DawnS dijo...

Awwww - Happy Gotcha Day kitties!

Girl Girl Hamster dijo...

Happy gotcha day to the cats. :)

~ Girl girl

JB's Big and Small Worlds dijo...

I was so sorry to hear about Pixie too. I am purring for Daisy and her mom.
Gotcha Days are great....good for Kimo and Sabi for finding a forever home.
Purrs,
JB

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta♥ que me comentes, me hace muy feliz! Cada vez que comentas me dan un Brownie! Vuelve pronto para ver tu respuesta!
Squeeks 4 U
___________________________________________________


Las aventuras de Brownie | By Dicas Blogger and Códigos Blog | Customized by Brownie!