5 de febrero de 2009

2

True Colours Thursday: Orange

. Stellaluna

Hello Everyone! This is my first time playing True Colours Thursday and I decided to do it English-only. THis week's color is very easy: Orange! That's me!

Stellaluna

StellaHappy Tail!

Oh, and Miz Stella is orange, too

Miz Stella
See you next week on another True Colours Thursday!
Next week's Silver...hum...

Si te gustó esta Aventura talvéz te guste:

2 Browniez hasta ahora:

Daisy dijo...

Stellaluna, your nose and your coat are a very delicate and beautiful shade of orange!

Luzinha dijo...

I love orange, Stella! is one of my favorite colours!

tu és muito linda e Miz Stella também!

bjus prá todos!

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta♥ que me comentes, me hace muy feliz! Cada vez que comentas me dan un Brownie! Vuelve pronto para ver tu respuesta!
Squeeks 4 U
___________________________________________________


Las aventuras de Brownie | By Dicas Blogger and Códigos Blog | Customized by Brownie!