13 de julio de 2008

3

Sorry Sunday

. Brownie

Se que hice algo mal....
No lo pude evitar....
sorry-puppy
RealSorry
So Sorry
Sorry

sad,sorry

I didn't mean to do that, don't be cruel, you're awesome, but I wuz changing my opinion and it was taking me crazy!

Can you accept my sorries?

Pleezy pleezy!

Si te gustó esta Aventura talvéz te guste:

3 Browniez hasta ahora:

Daisy dijo...

Oh Brownie, I hope everything is okay now!

Brownie dijo...

@Daisy: things r gettin' worser, they didn't accpt my sorries, I know, I they don't do, probably I will stop blogging...

Daisy dijo...

Brownie, I do not know what happened. But maybe if you send an e-mail to them and explain your side? I hope you do not stop blogging.

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta♥ que me comentes, me hace muy feliz! Cada vez que comentas me dan un Brownie! Vuelve pronto para ver tu respuesta!
Squeeks 4 U
___________________________________________________


Las aventuras de Brownie | By Dicas Blogger and Códigos Blog | Customized by Brownie!