13 de agosto de 2008

6

Miercoles Mudo: I kan splain!

. Brownie

funny pictures


Si te gustó esta Aventura talvéz te guste:

6 Browniez hasta ahora:

Daisy dijo...

Can you eat the eggs? I think eggs are a little bit delicious.

Barb dijo...

Hahaha! You look lost in an Egg Forest!

Pretty Life Online dijo...

Cool catch for wordless! My WW entry is up too... Can ask a favor? Please vote for me.... I was nominated for pinoyworld blog of the week, voting poll located at my sidebar... Thanks a lot! Happy WW!

Brownie dijo...

@Daisy: Nope, I can't :(
@WillThink4wine: Almost guessed!
@Pretty Life Online: You have a nice bloggie, I'll vote!

Girl Girl Hamster dijo...

You look like the Easter Hamster there Brownie

~ Girl girl

Copito dijo...

Muahahaha pues si me encantaría saber cómo llegaste hasta ahi?

Mami tiene los huevos en el refrigerador, asi que no me animaría a que me atrapen ahi jojojo.

='·'=

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta♥ que me comentes, me hace muy feliz! Cada vez que comentas me dan un Brownie! Vuelve pronto para ver tu respuesta!
Squeeks 4 U
___________________________________________________


Las aventuras de Brownie | By Dicas Blogger and Códigos Blog | Customized by Brownie!