7 de septiembre de 2008

8

El descanso de Stellaluna Picassa

. Stellaluna

Stellaluna Picassa ha pintado demasiado, quiere que alguien haga el trabajo por ella, que irá a pasar?:


"I have been busy painting this. I need a holiday!"
 
"1 Hour later : I'm bored"
  
"AND IF SOMEONE DOES IT FOR ME?"

  
"It would be the best thing someone (that is not me) has created!" *purrs*



"Oh, if the humans could do that..."
  
Stellaluna: Meanwhile, I'll relax
Brownie: Cats....
Continuará...el martes

Si te gustó esta Aventura talvéz te guste:

8 Browniez hasta ahora:

Daisy dijo...

Hahahahaha! I think Stella deserves to relax now!

Mickey's Musings dijo...

Stella is a very good painter!!!!!
I think she deserves a rest :)
I saw the website you sent me. I am very sorry for all the people who were affected by all these storms!!!!! I hope you are safe too!!!
Purrs Mickey

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Daisy! I'm already resting, we are cats, rigth? But Mom mentioned something about this comic and want to change it, I don't know what will happen on toosday...

Mickey! We are safe, we saw the newspaper website again, it says we'll be safe of hurrycanes for 2 weeks! WooHoo! It's sunny and we are making a BBQ, yum yum meat!
-Stella

Asta dijo...

Brownie
I think Stella is a vewy talented paintew..she should paint you aftew hew west
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Copito dijo...

Que Stella traiga algo entre patas me pone nervioso, he de confesar...

='·'=

Copito dijo...

Hey Brow, qué pasó con el homenaje a Stif? Lo harás?

='·'=

Liz Hopps dijo...

HOOO!!! me ha gustado mucho tu nueva paltilla Brownie y las firmas tambien!!!
Me encantan estos dibujos
como los hces?
son una monada
Besote
LIZ

Gaston is back! muahahahaha dijo...

Stella Luna es una gata ccon mucho potencial artistico puuurrrr..
Me he perdido algunas aventuras tuyas, ire a ponerme al dia ^_^

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta♥ que me comentes, me hace muy feliz! Cada vez que comentas me dan un Brownie! Vuelve pronto para ver tu respuesta!
Squeeks 4 U
___________________________________________________


Las aventuras de Brownie | By Dicas Blogger and Códigos Blog | Customized by Brownie!