19 de febrero de 2009

5

True Colors Thursday: Blue

. Stellaluna

I know I'm late this time, you know, human typists... OK, Today's color is Blue.
As we are on the Dry Season, there are not many clouds here, so the sky is "true blue":



Also, as we are on the Dry Season, many kinds of flowers appear, like this one, I call it "Blue Blossomething", long name, rigth?

Ozzie had a blue collar when he was a puppy, this blue collar is here today, but Ozzie can't wear it anymore.

Ozzie de cachorrito
I hope you enjoyed today's True Colors Thursday! Next week's Brown, that's easy as pie!, got it?

Si te gustó esta Aventura talvéz te guste:

5 Browniez hasta ahora:

Bae Bae dijo...

That's a nice list of BLUE you have and Ozzie looks very cute.

~ Bae

Poopsie aka Blue dijo...

Oh to see blue skies!
Nice list - and how cute was Ozzie!

Best wishes, pats & pets
Blue

Luzinha dijo...

linda cor! minha cor predileta, aliás! gosto muito! parabéns pela escolha da cor e pelas belíssimas fotos, Stella!

bjus prá ti, Ozzie e Brownie!

Yogui dijo...

Bonito color el azul.
Buen día
Yogui

The Florida Furkids dijo...

I'm blue because I haven't heard from you today.

xoxoxo
Love,
Tamir

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta♥ que me comentes, me hace muy feliz! Cada vez que comentas me dan un Brownie! Vuelve pronto para ver tu respuesta!
Squeeks 4 U
___________________________________________________


Las aventuras de Brownie | By Dicas Blogger and Códigos Blog | Customized by Brownie!