18 de agosto de 2008

15

Man-Ham Monday: R I N G W O R M

. Brownie

Amigos, tengo Tiña hamster!!!
Esto es lo que dice en el sitio de Hamsterific:

RINGWORM: This is a very contagious fungal infection of the skin. Symptoms are circular hairless patches of dry scaly skin. This has become more common with the increased use of plastic enclosed cages. (Condensation gets the bedding damp, which is an ideal environment for fungus.)

Sí ya sé, pero no lo puedo explicar en español hehehe. Es horrible! Y no me lo puedo quitar
 
Ahora no puedo ser "normal" con esta Tiña
 

 
Tengo que usar una crema H O R R I B L E que pone mi piel húmeda :s



Trato de quitarlo revolcandome por el suelo, pero no se quita!
 
Mientras el problema persista, NO consultes a Brownie!

Nota: Mamá dice que según el veterinario hay que usar guantes mientras me llevan a jugar. Suena como jugar a "I hate purple" o quizás con algo mas grande, como el guante rosado en "I hate pink gloves!". Además de limpiar la jaula así que..... vamos a usar la rueda!

La pandilla me han dado el "Cool Cat Award", aunque por obvias razones no debería aceptarlo, lo premios me hacen feliz :)
El "cool cat award" fue creado por Huffle que por cierto se tiene que dar a 5 amigos, la pandilla lo dio a 12 AMIGOS. Al romper la regla me quitaron los amigos a los que les iba a regalar y por eso ya no lo podré regalar, aunque me hizo MUY feliz :)

Si te gustó esta Aventura talvéz te guste:

15 Browniez hasta ahora:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 dijo...

Is he ok?

Scottie the 'Cutie' dijo...

Hi Brownie!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have such a cool blog! Hope Tina is feeling better...she is getting treatment for the worm, no?

Will be checking back soon!
Scottie

Brownie dijo...

@Michico: Yes, I'm okay, the ringworm is dissappearing the fur is growing but very slowly...

@Scottie: Thank you ♥ and hehehe you're missunderstanding (to talk spanish is getting me stupid) I'M BROWNIE AND I HAVE TINEA AND RINGWORM (tina = tinea) and I'M a HE. And yes, I'm getting treatment: human creams for the fur. Everybody does mistakes ;)

Thanks fur coming
-Brownie

Kodak the Eskie dijo...

Hi Brownie! Thanks for stopping by and supporting my innocence on my blog. I'm so sorry to see you got ringworm. I had round worms when I was a pup. Yuck!!! Please get better fast. You are very, very cute!

Hugs, Kodak

Daisy dijo...

Oh Brownie, I am sorry you got ringworm! At the shelter, my Mommie puts medicines on the cats and kittens who get ringworm, and in over two years she has never gotten it herself. Just wash very carefully!

Brownie dijo...

@Kodak: Yes, It's horrible, and thank you :)

@Daisy: Thank you very much for that; maybe the ringworm will be out soon!

Mr. Hendrix dijo...

i'm sorry you are sick. i hope the ringworm goes away soon. my name is Hendrix and my evil alter ego (that does the naughty things) is Bendrix

Brownie dijo...

@Mr. Hendrix: I always get confused ;)
I hope the ringworm goes away soon too!

Copito dijo...

Oh my...!!! Pero cómo pudiste contagiarte de eso? Quiza algo en tu madriguera o sustrato. Ay Brow, te pasa cada cosa, amigo.

Cuidate y ni modo, no querrás que mami sienta esa misma comezón que a ti te da.

¡Ánimo!

lunazeus dijo...

Ohhh Brownie, qué mal... ojalá pronto dejen de darte esa pomada y te recuperes. Yo hace poco he pasado por algo parecido, porque tuve honguitos en una patita.

Enhorabuena por el premio!

Ronroneos.

umekotyan dijo...

Good evening Brownie.
It germs ..the stop.. ..dawning...
We wish to express our gratitude for the visit to blog.

It dawns and bacterium develops at the summer time.
It turns over when the back is itchy. :)

from loved ume tyan

The Misadventures Of Me dijo...

Brownie, I hope that ring worm goes away soon. It's no fun being sick. We can't wait for you to get your present, we hope you like it!

~ TT's fur mates - Shadow and Molly ~

Brownie dijo...

@Copito: Mami no tiene conmezón, sino alergia!

@Luna y Zeus: Yuck: Hongos? Oh no, eso es terrible! Peor que esto!

@umekotyan: You're welcome ;) And thanks 4 the fact

@TT: Thanks! And did ya know something? IT ARRIVED TODAY! YAY!, but momma said I can't open it now :(

-------------------------------
Porque no posteo hoy?
Blogger no posteó mi especial de hoy, era algo muy lindo, pero será hasta el viernes :(
Cena de hoy: Blogger!

Why I didn't post today?:
Maybe this link can help you understand:
http://twitter.com/BrownieHamster/statuses/892731579

Rosa's Yummy Yums dijo...

I hope he'll get better soon!

Cheers,

Rosa

Texas dijo...

Hope you feel better soon Brownie!

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta♥ que me comentes, me hace muy feliz! Cada vez que comentas me dan un Brownie! Vuelve pronto para ver tu respuesta!
Squeeks 4 U
___________________________________________________


Las aventuras de Brownie | By Dicas Blogger and Códigos Blog | Customized by Brownie!