5 de octubre de 2008

0

Using My Live Signature - Brownie's Tips

. Brownie

I know, I know, this is not the place to do this, but where else I can?
Ok, if you don't know what I talk about, it's about the service My Live Signature , tu do great signatures like mine's, Stellaluna's or Ozzie's

Here's my step-by-step guide to do it

Step One: Go to My Live Siganture, create your signature from one of their options

Step Two: When you have your signature, click on the "Want to use this signature" link, a pop-up window will appear

Step Three: Click on the "generate HTML code"  link, copy that code, you'll use it later.

Step Four: Login to Blogger, choose your blog, click on Settings, then go to the Formatting link

Step Five: Go to Post Template, copy the code....that's it!


Note: The code has a link to MyLiveSignature, if you don't want this link you have to delete the parts of this code that are in green:
This is a picture. Nope, you can't copy

You have a nice, shiny new signature to show off YOUR posts :-D

But, what if my blog has more that one author (like mine's)?
There are two ways to do this, this is MY way:

Step One: Make the 5 steps above, copy all the codes...
when you make your next post, you'll see something like this:
Now, delete the one's that are not YOUR signature, Voila!

I hope this helped everyone, and no, my blog is not becoming the help blog you want ;-)

Si te gustó esta Aventura talvéz te guste:

Deja tu Brownie Aquí!!! ;)

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta♥ que me comentes, me hace muy feliz! Cada vez que comentas me dan un Brownie! Vuelve pronto para ver tu respuesta!
Squeeks 4 U
___________________________________________________


Las aventuras de Brownie | By Dicas Blogger and Códigos Blog | Customized by Brownie!