11 de febrero de 2009

5

True Colors Thrusday: Silver

. Stellaluna

Hello everyone, I know, I know, it's Wednesday and I posted this earlier, but where Bae lives is Thursday so it's okay :-)
As maybe you knew last week, I couldn't find something silver, BUT I found a picture with silver colors, it's one called "Whisper"

Whisper
I look like a silver cat here, rigth?
Now with the bad news... my camera is broken! So we can't take more pictures :-( But don't worry, Brownie is a good doodler by nature ;-) so you'll get entretained. 
Have a nice thursday, next week: Blue, you maybe will get next week's theme in doodles...well...
Bye!

Tamir, I'm still waiting your answer...

Si te gustó esta Aventura talvéz te guste:

5 Browniez hasta ahora:

Bae Bae dijo...

Hello.. yes.. It's Thursday afternoon where I am now.
You'll make a pawsome pretty silver cat StellaLuna

~ Bae

Yogui dijo...

Lo siento por tu cámara StellaLuna... mira que con ella se hacen buenas fotos, intenta que la arreglen.
La foto es muy buena, y además estás muy guapa, creo que me voy a hacer un poco felino a partir de ya, las gatitas tenéis un no se qué...
Patitas
Yogui

Poopsie aka Blue dijo...

Hi there!

'Whisper' is a wonderful picture of you Stella Luna.
Thanks for playing the game

Gentle strokes
Blue

Quill and Greyson dijo...

You look very silvery

The Florida Furkids dijo...

Big Smoochies to you, Stellaluna! I just responded to your Valentines day card!

xoxoxoxo

Tamir

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta♥ que me comentes, me hace muy feliz! Cada vez que comentas me dan un Brownie! Vuelve pronto para ver tu respuesta!
Squeeks 4 U
___________________________________________________


Las aventuras de Brownie | By Dicas Blogger and Códigos Blog | Customized by Brownie!